A compliance program has to be a working program, not just “a binder on the shelf”. MCS not only provides a custom compliance program for our clients but one that operates as a working and effective compliance program.
- We provide our compliance in both binder-hard copy form and in electronic form.
- We thoroughly cover all seven elements of the OIG requirements.
- MCS provides up-to-date written policies and procedures to clients covering all “risk areas” described by OIG for ambulance services.
- We provide policies for dispatch and employment practices. In addition, with legal assistance we have developed a top-notch Code of Conduct.
- We provide training logs and certificates of training to all participating personnel.
- Annual training in the HIPAA, compliance and documentation areas.
- We have prepared videos of trainings, available under our client portal, for new hires and refresher training for current personnel as needed.
- Documentation, billing and forms.
- Provides the required annual auditing by thoroughly covering the areas of accumulate information from these three areas and provide, as may be necessary, provide a detailed corrective action plan to show exactly what the client is doing to correct the problem in order to minimize potential punitive measure by governmental agencies.